Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yet Another Sick Day

Still not mine.

J is sick this time, but it seems like only a low grade fever (can't find the stupid thermometer) and cough. She woke me up this morning around 7, which meant I couldn't write up specific plans, but the preschool director said she would take care of it.  I mean, I did have my plans for the week written up, but it doesn't specifically say what I was planning to do today. 

So while J lays on the couch relaxing, here's what I plan to accomplish:
  • Laundry, laundry, and more laundry - I have done so much laundry today that I literally have lost track.  I'm thrilled to say that I only have two baskets waiting to get washed left.
  • Sorted every piece of laundry in the house.  Now have HUGE piles on my bed, but will work through them all through out this day.  And YES, I had to add it to my To Do list so I could now say this - TA DA
  • 5 minutes in the LR, DR, and Kitchen  TA DA
  • Chop up veggies for soup  TA DA (And the soup was delicious!!!)
  • Cut up the chicken
  • Rearrange the kitchen cabinets - plates and cups
  • Create world peace
  • Work on our budget (hmmm...maybe I should just stop at world peace)
  • Once again tackle the mountain of papers
I hope I can get more than this accomplished, but for now, this is my TO DO list, which I hope will soon turn into my TA DA list.  I will add in italics what I actually do today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have shared the best blog. This is what I really need immediately.Mark Hurd