Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Dark Side

I've crossed over to the dark side.
I set up a Facebook account - who knew how addicting that was?! I'm finding people I haven't seen in years!
And I also set up a Twitter account (see it there on the right) but can't figure out how to fix it. I posted something, didn't see it, posted it again, and now they're BOTH there! I even deleted one of them from the Twitter home page, but it's still there on my blog. ARGH!

Edited to add: Well, sure, NOW it's fixed. All on it's own. Guess I just had to be patient. Yeah, patient. Piece of cake. No problem.

2 comments:

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Facebook?!! Noooooooooooo.

I find the blogs better than that. Largely because it's too Generation Y for me.

Unknown said...

I have found people on Facebook that I had been looking for for YEARS!

I still don't understand what Twitter is, though.