Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm Not Dead Yet!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaa--aaaaack!!!

I know you've all been worried, wondering where I was and why I wasn't blogging. Every day I said to myself, "Make some time for your public your readers the one or two people who check in to see what you're rambling about now." And yet I didn't. There's a few good reasons, like:
  • I discovered Facebook, which is so much more addicting then I realized!
  • We went on vacation down the shore for a whole week with my parents and my sister and her whole family.
  • School is starting all too soon and I am so frigging behind in all that I need to do to prep for Preschool, Hebrew School, and Religious School.
  • As I do every year around this time, I'm trying to find the most efficient way to handle household things like bills, groceries, meals, laundry so things will run smoothly once the school year begins.
  • I'm planning a big "Thank you" party for this Friday for all the people that helped while DH was sick (Sorry, Anjali, I'd invite you but the plane fare might not be worth it!)

But even though I'm just a tad overwhelmed, I just wanted to pop on to show that I'm not dead yet (Monty Python reference anyone?) and to mention the fact that I just went to my sleep doctor today (I'll be trying some new drugs in addition to the drugs I'm on now) and was weighed: in one year I've gained TEN pounds. That is so wrong. Yeah, so now, in addition to all the stuff I listed above, I have to REALLY start working on my diet again.

Well, at least no one is in the hospital - oh, man, I almost went and did it! I'm not superstitious, but I know better than to put a kinahera on my life right now. I better just publish this before I end up spitting all over the computer through two fingers to get rid of the evil eye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, do you really need to be distracted right now by Facebook???

Hope DH is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Where are you Rachel? Your lurkers are waiting for an update!