I have about four different posts running around in my head. They're all excellent (but of course) but I have too much to do to even be fooling around with my blog in the first place, so they will have to wait. Here's the quickest update I can manage:
1) DH - health is fine (now I must spit between two fingers to avoid a kinahera)
2) Kids got a Wii for the holidays plus many many many Legos.
3) Kids are now able to play independently with said presents for extended periods of time.
4) Preschool Director got fired; I am now the Interim Preschool Director.
5) I am in a tough position trying to stay positive at school and focus on the present when many, many, many others want to focus on the details surrounding the change in administration.
6) I am also still teaching my 2-year-old class from 9-12. And Hebrew School twice a week. And Religious School on Sundays (two sessions).
7) The full-day kindergarten is no longer an option for next year. It is a goal for the near future.
8) The camp will (HOPEFULLY) be approved very soon so we can start registering families. I have been working with the Board to make it a reality.
9) I spent much of winter break at school organizing paperwork/files and sorting/organizing books and supplies with the help of fabulous volunteers.
10) I'm trying to remember to breathe.