J is sick this time, but it seems like only a low grade fever (can't find the stupid thermometer) and cough. She woke me up this morning around 7, which meant I couldn't write up specific plans, but the preschool director said she would take care of it. I mean, I did have my plans for the week written up, but it doesn't specifically say what I was planning to do today.
So while J lays on the couch relaxing, here's what I plan to accomplish:
- Laundry, laundry, and more laundry - I have done so much laundry today that I literally have lost track. I'm thrilled to say that I only have two baskets waiting to get washed left.
- Sorted every piece of laundry in the house. Now have HUGE piles on my bed, but will work through them all through out this day. And YES, I had to add it to my To Do list so I could now say this - TA DA
- 5 minutes in the LR, DR, and Kitchen TA DA
- Chop up veggies for soup TA DA (And the soup was delicious!!!)
- Cut up the chicken
- Rearrange the kitchen cabinets - plates and cups
- Create world peace
- Work on our budget (hmmm...maybe I should just stop at world peace)
- Once again tackle the mountain of papers