Thursday, July 12, 2007

ARGH!!!

J still has the chicken pox.

DH woke up today with the stomach bug.

I have camp that I have to leave for (they have no subs) in fifteen minutes.

My mom probably has shingles (the adult form of chicken pox). My dad has a compromised immune system.

My sister has a 17-month old at home and can't chance her getting sick. She will, however, pick up the boys from camp and keep them this afternoon.

My neighbor's kids just got the vaccine on Monday and were told not to be around J for a whole week.

My MIL leaves on a trip tomorrow and must finish errands and cleaning today.

I feel so bad for DH. And J.

I hope he doesn't need to throw up again, but he has already done it a few times this morning while I was leading storytime at the library. I know that's rough for him, but probably scary for J to hear.

Cross your fingers. I'm off to make her lunch and go to camp.

1 comment:

Domestic Goddess said...

OH NO!!!!
When it rains, it pours. Poor Chas and Julia! I bet Mommy could use a pampering session when this is over, huh?