- I stayed under 1300 calories today!
- I figured out how to put that cool header up there.
- I finished planning for Hebrew School for the year.
- I took the kids with me to Produce Junction and got them to help with buying fruits and vegetables.
- A saw a bouquet of flowers there and "gave" them to me as a gift.
- I actually did something to take care of myself yesterday by going to a sleep specialist.
- I've been so focused this summer getting my school plans completed.
- I did two parties last week that both went really well.
- I finished planning for my Friday Parent and Me group.
- I finished almost all my plans for Religious School.
- I will (cross my fingers) finish said plans tomorrow while hanging out at Starbucks.
- I pushed myself to set up various Mommy/Kid playdates for the nights DH was working.
- I started bribing the kids with M&Ms to get them to do clean up jobs and it's been working great!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants