Sunday, January 20, 2008

Heart Issues

Anyone ever have what feels like an extra heart beat? I had this before I got pregnant with the boys, even got worked up by a cardiologist and wore a 24 hour monitor (so of course my heart acted perfectly normal that day), and nothing was ever discoverd. This past week it started again.

Each time it happens it makes me jump. It's like a really strong extra beat. It seems to happen more at night. Tonight has been the worse and it has happened six times in the last three hours. I know that doesn't sound bad, and I guess it isn't, but it makes me nervous. I try not to think about it too much because when I actually do get nervous or upset about it obviouslly it happens more often.

Bottom line, I'm calling to make an appointment with a cardiologist tomorrow. Maybe this time they'll actually figure out what this is!

2 comments:

J. A. Blackburn said...

Rachel,
Just wanted to give you a heads-up that this site (http://momstay.com/?p=365) appears to be stealing your content and posting it as original. I just had the same problem with them and am trying to alert others who may not know this is going on. I wrote about it here: http://www.absolutelybananas.com/2008/01/in-which-i-confront-dirty-rotten.html.

C said...

I looked at the site, nothing was there....
No, there is no pictures of my childrens genitals, and i ave been up and running for four years now, with less than 25000 hits in that time, so no. I am not scared. It is a nonissue.