Sunday, April 20, 2008

Finally - Another Post

And almost another week has gone by without me writing a post.

I have written so many in my head, but chose not to take the time from everything I have had to do this week in getting ready for Passover to actually write them down. And, of course, now I can't remember them.

I have been so incredibly tired. The narcolepsy is totally kicking my butt, which makes it so hard to accomplish anything! And my back is hurting me so much, on my right side by my shoulder blade. I will call the chiropractor in the morning, but for now it feels like there is a knife stabbing me everytime I move my head or lift my right arm. Made it kind of hard to prep for and help the kids stay focused during the seder tonight or last night, but I survived.

It's late and I need to get to bed, but I will try to write again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Oonie said...

Oh, hang in there. Cycles feed on themselves, don't they? (Sore shoulder=harder to prep=more stress=tighter muscles=sore shoulder...) Hope your chiropractor is excellent. I'm sure you'll be back in a posting groove soon enough.
And a happy Passover to you! Are you making those amazing matzoh cookies (with the chocolate & nuts on top)? mmmm...

Motherhood101aplus said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

2Forgetful said...

{{{{Rachel}}}}

Domestic Goddess said...

Ugh. I think that when you are hurting it makes everything else worse, too. IN my case, it makes my frustration tolerance MUCH LESS.
Hang in there, babe!