- Why is my TiVo remote not able to control the tv's sound even though it has the buttons to do so?
- Why have I still not called the chiropractor about this pain in the back of my neck?
- How many more days of Passover are left?
- If I pretended to myself it was Passover all year long, how much weight could I lose?
- Why have not gone to bed yet?
- Tomorrow is the last day ever of the Parent and Me Shabbat Program I've been involved with either as a parent or as the teacher since the boys were three months old. What is the best way to commemorate this special occasion?
- I'm performing at a fundraiser Saturday. I'll be doing four different 15-minute performances, one each hour. What exactly am I going to do and will the school-aged kids actually enjoy what I do or think it's stupid?
- Why is it that my beloved synagogue could not serve a completely Kosher for Passover meal at our second night seder?!!
- I was able to clean the kitchen completely this afternoon - go me!
- Would I be totally crazy if I proposed to the Temple Board that I be in charge of the kitchen to ensure that basic kashrut laws are being followed at Temple functions and that it is getting cleaned and maintained on a regular basis? So many individuals use the kitchen and there is no one overseeing it - we're just having lots of problems.
- We have a babysitter for tomorrow night (it's been a LONG time!!!) and are going out, even though it's Shabbat. I know, shame on us, but I think time together as a couple is really important, and since I participte in two preschool Shabbat services during the day, maybe that can make up for the fact I'm ditching my family's Shabbat dinner. PLUS we got together for dinner tonight (my sister's b-day) and will again on Saturday (a semi-surprise BBQ my BIL is planning for my sis), so I think that more than makes up for missing one dinner. I don't know, am I justifying a little too much?
- I HAVE to get to bed. I will ponder more tomorrow (which, since it is now 12:03 AM, I guess is really today now).
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Thoughts I'm Pondering
Posted by Domestic CEO at 11:29 PM