Thirteen Things about R
1) I want to only have my three children in my charge during the day. For those of you keeping track, I'm responsible for my nephew for 11 1/2 more days.
2) I want a clean house. I want to walk in it and feel good, not overwhelmed by all the crap.
3) I want to lose twenty five pounds. I'd settle for fifteen. But it's got to go.
4) I want the willpower to eat the way I need to in order to lose the weight. I know what to do - I just chose not to do it!
5) I want my children to be happy and healthy.
6) I want to know all the services that my sons qualify for and figure out exactly how to get ensure that each one gets everything they need, paid for by insurance, of course.
7) I want to figure out a way to use my time wisely: so I'm not burnt out but still able to keep up with the basic household chores, paperwork, bills, meals, groceries, laundry . . . PLUS find a chance to spend at least SOME quality time with the kids, either individually or as a group.
8) I want to finally finish up with the pile of paperwork I currently have to deal with right this minute so that all that will be left is the daily/weekly upkeep.
9) Same thing with the laundry.
10) I want to figure out right now exactly how much money we are going to need each month to get by once I'm not watching my niece and nephew anymore.
11) I want to figure out how to start getting hired as an entertainer for kids and a vocalist for weddings - all things that I have done professionally before but have not truely pursued. Maybe getting hired to do something that I love doing would be enough to pay the bills each month.
12) I want to make a goal and stick to it.
13) I want the house to run itself. I know that sounds kind of dumb, but I want to have my routines so automatic that I do them on autopilot. I went grocery shopping last night and then didn't finish putting everything away. I also didn't prep today's meals. Therefore I started the day with the groceries still out and have felt like I'm two steps behind all day.
And that's it. Not to much to ask for, is it?!