I read some REALLY funny blogs the other day and kind of got somewhat intimidated about writing my own posts, but I'm over it now! :)
I spent all morning yesterday doing paperwork and I'm actually finished now. What a fabulous feeling. All bills are paid, paperwork sorted and filled out, shredded or filed. Aaahhh. And today I worked on all of A's paperwork and appointments. I literally just worked for two straight hours, but I was able to:
1) Set up a pediatric urologist appointment (let's just make sure there isn't any physical reason he's not potty trained)
2) Switched his health provider to one that covers all the hospitals we have taken him to
3) Found child psychologists covered by his new insurance
4) Made an appointment for him with Child Guidance Services
5) Found out how to receive diapers for him (took numerous calls to figure this out)
6) Contacted our pediatrician to make well appointments for all three kids and for them to contact the DME (AKA the diaper company)
I was also able to do a load of laundry and put it away.
So glad I designated Wednesday mornings to focus on all A's "stuff".
My sister took J and A after school yesterday so I could work with B on finally finishing all of his paperwork to get HIM evaluated by the IU. I don't think he is autistic too, but he is extremely sensitive to any conflict (in real life or pretend) and drools a LOT, so I want to get it checked out. So that's all done too.
Okay, that's all the time I had this morning. Now it's off to pick the kids up at school.