Sunday, February 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday




I got a bunch of meat already cut up for stew last week on sale. This recipe was on the Organizing Junkie's website under "Family Favorite Recipes" so I figured we would give it a try.



Salmon was also on sale last week, but I never got around to making this recipe. I love Allrecipes.com and will often pick recipes from there to make for all kinds of occasions. I make sure to pick out ones that have been reviewed by lots of people AND have at least four and a half stars.



Wednesday: Easy Mini Quiche
Another Allrecipes new one.




Thursday: Thai Chicken

Another one from Organizing Junkie's website.




Friday: Shabbat dinner at my parents' house - we bring a cooked vegetable.




Saturday: Mish Mash (a.k.a. leftovers)




Sunday: Dinner at my IL's

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Looks delicious! I love AllRecipes, too. Have a great week!