Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm Sick of It All!

I don't want to write anymore about how tired I am.
I don't want to write anymore about how I'm kicking myself for staying up too late the night before. Or about my other self-destructive habbits involving overeating, not exercising, not taking care of myself in general.

I'm sick of it all.

I need to stop bellyaching and start DOING something about it all.

I just read through a bunch of old posts and am shocked at how often I am repeating myself. I'm overwhelmed by the mess in the house. I'm tired. I'm upset about my weight. Blah, blah, blah. I'm just sick of it all!

So here we go: this is my blog and my life and I can choose what I want to focus on.

Fresh start. Here goes.

3 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

Funny, I was thinking the same thing the other day. After talking to Lucy I realized I repeat myself. Over and over and over again. I whine about it, I can't stand it, I'm sick of it, yadda, yadda, yadda. Time to get motivated and get out and DO it.
I know it is challenging. So I challenge you, you can challenge me. We can both do this together. Are you with me?

Anonymous said...

It must have something to do about Fall. Not only the leaves are changing; we are trying to reinvent ourselves.

Happy said...

You go girl!!