1. Met up with M-J for coffee this morning - nice to talk about OT and PT and ASD and ABA with someone else who is going through it.
2. Missed going to the gym, so I worked out at home, even built up a sweat.
3. My eating/diet has been so out of control it's not even funny.
4. I'm contemplating using Slim Fast again.
5. I did it before my wedding and it worked, but it's hard - I was hungry!
6. I probably should join WW and do it in person this time.
7. I know it comes down to just watching what I eat.
8. And I know it's obviously not that simple or NO one would be overweight.
9. I have a tough time feeling the least bit hungry - I need to eat to fill that empty feeling immediately.
10. Wonder if that's connected to being anorexic (in the past) and feeling hungry all the time?
11. Was so tired at Hebrew School last night and one of the aides walked in and asked if anyone wanted a Chai Tea Latte (my current all-time favorite drink). Uh...yeah!!!
12. I could beat myself up over not going to bed on time the last two nights, but that doesn't seem to work. Just have to go to bed early tonight, maybe by 9?
13. And I'm hungry. Alright, need to take a shower, fold the laundry, make lunch for the kids AND something healthy for me, all in the next 25 minutes. No problem (insert sarcastic tone here).
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants