1. If the kids request to watch the Disney sing-a-long video for Disneyland one more time I'm going to scream. It is a half hour commercial for Disneyland!!!
2. With just my three kids here, I would not have to be rushing downstairs every two minutes to comfort DN-J or to stop DN-A from telling someone else what to do.
3. I'm meeting with the boys' teacher today because, "January conferences are coming up but I want to talk to you about B before then." Ack!
4. I called several places yesterday to inquire about obtaining Sensory Integration Therapy for A and haven't heard back yet. Boy, it would sure be easier to drive him to the therapy once a week or so if I didn't have to juggle two more kids' nap schedules.
5. My guess is that I'm going to hear that B's drooling and increased "mouthing" (he has been chewing on his shirt constantly now) are a concern, along with his sometimes garbled speech, and we should get him evaluated for speech and possibly OT.
6. That's one more kid to drive to therapies. See #4.
7. J is going to start going to school THREE mornings in January. Imagine how much more I could get done if I didn't have the baby to care for.
8. After talking it through with DH last night, I would be willing to still watch DN-A before school, drive him there, and then drive him to where ever he would need to go after school, if necessary. Just trying to think of anything that will make this easier for my sister.
9. I have to sit down and talk with her about this, without kids around. Maybe Saturday ...
10. Started WW yesterday. Planned out my meals for today last night. I really need to get my weight under control!
11. I'm going to the gym today. See #10.
12. I hope I can stay committed to WW.
13. I just had to run downstairs and fast forward through the song that scares A on the tape. He runs from the room moaning and saying incoherant things in the playroom, all with his hands on his ears. Poor guy.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants