1. Where was my Thursday coffee buddy today? I waited for her but she never showed up.
2. How long will it take my children to adjust to the time change so they will stop getting up at the crack of dawn?
3. How many ways can I say it before my kids realize they will NOT be eating candy for breakfast?
4. How does my laundry mate and multiply when I'm not looking?
5. Who knew that laundry detergent with bleach would bleach the sinks every bit as much as pure bleach? It's looking good.
6. Does everyone else trying to lose weight just count the days around Halloween as a pass? I'm looking for a do-over, or at least a start over, starting today.
7. Is my scale EVER going to move again? After all the candy I ate I'm actually scared to step on it this week, so I'll try again next week.
8. How long will it take me to order my groceries on line today?
9. Just like my laundry, how do all the papers in the house increase in random piles all around the house?
10. Why are all the inanimate objects in my house so darn frisky?
11. If the deadline for summer camp registration to get last year's prices was 10/31, and I sent it today, do you think they'll cut me some slack?
12. Who knew I was wondering so many things? These just came pouring out!
13. DN-J's down for a nap, the other four are at preschool, it's only 10:30 - what should I get done next?!!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants