Monday, March 10, 2008

Fortunately, Unfortunately

Fortunately, my sister agreed to take the kids home with her after school so I could have a couple hours to myself before my doctor's appointment today.

Unfortunately, I just fell down the last five of my stairs while carrying a big basket of papers to sort through down the stairs, landing on my back on the hard wood floors, on which I slammed my head.

Fortunately, I have a really cute file folder box with handles and a hard case that protects every paper inside.

Unfortunately, I was also carrying this file folder box when I was walking down the stairs. When I hit the floor, it hit me on my face and split my lip.

Fortunately, the kids weren't here to see me get hurt.

Unfortunately: OWWW!!!

2 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

ACK! NO WAY!
Hope you are okay! Let us know how the appointment goes!

Burgh Baby said...

Fortunately you are able to find the funny!