I'm giving myself five minutes to whine about the stuff I'm feeling down about right now. Here goes:
1) Can't find the stupid timer to set it for five minutes like I wanted to do! Have to try to guesstimate.
2) My head hurts and I'm tired. Keep waking up around 3 and not being able to really get back to sleep too well.
3) Had to get a tetnus shot Saturday because I cut my leg on a metal tag at a BBQ we were hosting and my arm still hurts.
4) DH's grandmother may have had a stroke leaving my sister's house last night. She had a LOT of trouble using her walker to get to the van, even with my FIL and DH on either side of her - her left leg was NOT working right. Now DH and my in-laws have been at the hospital since last night (they all went home to sleep) and are trying to figure out what to do. His grandmother still thinks she's going to be moving into her own apartment on July 1st, but it doesn't seem like such a great idea for her to live on her own. They're looking into other situations, but with no savings, there just aren't that many options.
5) I'm tired.
6) A really has Asperger's. I'm glad we have the diagnosis from the IU, but I still need to persue Dupont and Crosier to get him seen by Developmental pediatricians.
7) I was toying with the idea of laying down for a few minutes since the boys and J are having "quiet time" and DN-A and DN-J are still napping, but someone else might be awake up there - have to check.
8) Had a good morning food wise, but blew it after one update from DH and am kicking myself now. I'm the perfect example of an emotional eater.
9) The house is a mess!
10) My ears hurt...again.
Okay. Party's over. Gotta get back to being productive.
If you pray, please keep DH's grandmother and his parents in your prayers. This has been a really tough time for them and I think it's going to get worse before it gets better.