1. I am tutoring this summer. So far I have a ninth grader who needs a little help with writing. I'm planning lots of cool writing activities to get him excited and comfortable with it.
2. DH and I are having a romantic weekend to celebrate our eleventh anniversary - my sister is taking the kids for the whole time!
3. We will be going out to dinner and to see X-Men 3 (on Nancy's recommendation).
4. I hosted a Passion Party last night - we all had a blast!
5. Not only did I have fun at the party last night, I had a great time planning for it. Ever look up "sex" on Allrecipes.com? Very interesting. ;}
6. We have worked out this week so that DH had two days to himself and I have today and tomorrow. While I did sleep in very late (good thing since I stayed up until TWO yesterday - or was that today?) this morning, I have been called upon to help many times. Granted, watching five kids is very tough, but he is quite a capable guy!!!
7. Tomorrow I will be spending most of "my day" OUT of the house.
8. I think I forgot to give a final update - we have decided to stay at this house instead of moving. Instead of doing the big addition that I would LOVE (too tough to live through with five young kids), we are doing a mini-renovation: enlarging the division between the living room and the dining room and refinishing the hard wood floors underneath the stained wall-to-wall carpet.
9. Got an estimate from someone local on doing the expansion and he said he could do the project next week!
10. I have lots of other painting projects that I think will make a huge difference here that I want to do this summer.
11. It's hard to type and think with a four year old attached to my elbow asking for a turn on the computer.
12. It's equally hard to concentrate with the sound of a baby crying in the other room (even if I'm not the one in charge).
13. I'm going out for the rest of the afternoon!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Please don't link and run! Leave a comment. :)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants