I know I have to suck it up, so I'll just take a moment now to whine and complain. Then I'll be done and ready to face the rest of the day.
- My chest hurts from all the coughing I've been doing.
- My nose is red, raw, dry, and sore.
- The house is a mess because I have not been able to stay on top of it for the last few days.
- My neck hurts from both all the coughing and from attempting to sleep sitting up, forcing my neck to rest at an unatural angle.
- I am still coughing a lot - though I think the cold medicine has finally started taking effect. I'm sure I will need to take another dose by nine or so. I can take another dose at 11.
- I'm SO SO SO tired. Couldn't stop coughing until about midnight, and woke up coughing terribly around 6:30 or so. Not bad, but definitely not enough. Especially since I have not had enough sleep the last few days.
Okay, that being said, I'm doing much better!
Alright, time to get moving. I'm not dying anymore, but I may be sleepwalking.