Monday, February 18, 2008

Cough!

Did you know that my fake Nyquil medicine I took wears off after SIX hours? That ended up being at 4 AM. I knew to the minute when it wore off because I suddenly could not stop coughing. I did eventually doze off on the couch with my near empty tea cup in my hand, but not for long, so basically have been up since 4. Cough, cough.

I was able to get a babysitter that is with the kids now. She's here until 12, so pretty soon I just need to suck it up. I'm going to take a long hot shower in a moment and take some more medicine. After I give the kids lunch I need to take them on a couple errands: first to drop off my holter monitor to the cardioligist's (hopefully they will give me some answers soon!), then to the dollar store to see if I can get some more supplies for the party I'm doing on Wednesday, then to the produce store to get some fruits and veggies, then to Rite Aid to pick up some medicine. Ugh. I'm hoping I can convince the kids that this is a big adventure and they need to be Mommy's helpers. Cross your fingers.

1 comment:

Burgh Baby said...

Ugh. I hate when meds wear off in the middle of the night. That is the WORST. I hope your day got better!