Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Good Night

Taught today. Mistake. Totally wore me out.

DH got home at 3:30. SOOOOOOooo glad to see him. I went upstairs and went to sleep propped up in bed. Woke at 8 only because my bladder was so full it hurt. Peed, went downstairs to eat a little, and am now ready to go back to bed. I got a sub for tomorrow. Luckily the party I was going to do tomorrow has been rescheduled for Friday because the birthday boy got sick too. That makes Friday a very long day, but at least helps me out for tomorrow. Now besides getting the kids to school I only have to teach my drama class at 4 tomorrow afternoon - not bad. Have to e-mail a few more people about tomorrow and then I'm back to bed.

1 comment:

Amber said...

wow!! I am so greatful my cough was not that awful! I hope you get better soon too!