Thursday, February 28, 2008

Six Years Ago Today

I became a mom. It was an extremely long, bumpy, and eventful journey but once we arrived at the end and I recovered enough to see those two little boys in their isolettes, even with all the beeps and buzzers of the NICU, it was worth it. And now they're six. It feels like a lifetime ago since I first became pregnant.

I would love to walk down memory lane and also write about what has been going on this week, but I need to go make mac and cheese (for A) and pizza (for B), enough for all fourteen people who will be here tonight, frost their cupcakes, clean up the downstairs, figure out some way that all those people will be able to SIT while they eat . . . and, if I can squeeze it in, prep everything I need for the party I'm doing tomorrow afternoon. Woohoo - let's go!

3 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

Happy birthday! (To the twins, and to you, after all, you are the one that carried them forever!)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Aaron and Brenden! I remember meeting them when they were 3 months old.

I can't believe it's been 6 years, either.

Motherhood101aplus said...

Hope your birthday party was fun!