1. I went through SO many papers on Tuesday and Thursday (when all the kids but DN-J were in school) I can't even believe it!
2. I got to balance the checkbook and found TWO mistakes in MY FAVOR!
3. I paid all the bills.
4. I purged my bill files and whittled it down to ONE file marked monthly bills. Since everything can be found on-line now, I am only going ot be saving bills and statements for one month, then shredding.
5. I talked with the OT on Monday and after observing A she agrees that he should be receiving OT at least one hour a week, which is 210 minutes MORE than was suggested on his IEP/month.
6. I filled out my jury duty form and hopefully will get excused since I can't afford childcare for all five kids for the day or more.
7. I made the decision to lessen my stress level and backed out of being co-leader of Mothers and More.
8. This decision did not appear to anger any members of the club (even though I left them hanging) and someone has already stepped up to take over for me.
9. What a relief!
10. I managed to make an apple cake (love my Tastefully Simple mixes!) for my Creative Memories party last night.
11. We raised well over my goal for our Walk Now for Cure Autism Now this Saturday.
12. I finally got around to registering DH's car - oops!
13. Cleaned up the house yesterday afternoon and it's still clean!!!
Amazing the difference a few days and two mornings to myself makes! :)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants