1. I have to make meatballs tonight for my grandfather's unveiling, which means I have to go out and buy the ingredients for the sauce. Five pounds worth should be enough.
2. Need to do more laundry.
3. I have to create a chart to try to find a baseline of when A goes to the bathroom in his pull-ups so we can start trying to "habit train" him.
4. I also need to create a "Get up and go" chart and a "Going to bed" chart for him.
5. I have to look over A's IEP and make sure he's getting the services he is supposed to be getting.
6. I have to look into reconvening A's IEP team so we can get goals on there for potty training and for all of his sensory issues.
7. I'm really tired.
8. Weighed myself today on the new digital scale I just bought. I never owned a scale as an adult since I used to have an eating disorder and was totally obsessed with the numbers. But since I'm definitely overweight now, I don't think it's a problem. I need to lose 22 pounds. It was 24 pounds before I worked out, so I'm defintely going to get in the habit of weighing myself AFTER I work out.
9. J is all of a sudden having a hard time separating from me.
10. I went back to the gym today and HAVE to work going regularly into my schedule.
11. Did I mention I'm tired?
12. The house is a MESS.
13. I have to figure out a way to get the rest of the summer's projects accomplished before NEXT summer.
On the plus side, my sister is taking the kids tonight for a sleepover. DH isn't really up to doing too much, so we might not even go out, but woohoo!!!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants