Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Not quite so tired anymore

Yesterday I slept in. We won't even talk about what happened before the kids were allowed to get up (see yesterday's post), but come 7 they all came in my room and watched tv while I slept some more. Slept too late and woke up to my BIL knocking on my front door with DN-A - oops! Then we all got dressed and ate and started our day. By the time we had lunch, I was so tired again I had to lay down while the boys watched TV for quiet time - kept my door open and told them to get me when the show ended. When that was done, I was STILL tired, so I laid on the couch with them and dozed. As soon as DH got home (4:30) I went to bed. I slept until 9, got up, had a bowl of cereal, watched a little tv, and was back in bed by 12. I slept through until 7 this morning.

So....I'm finally feeling a little more awake. Whew!

No comments: