Sunday, December 10, 2006

So Tired

Yesterday I went to bed at 8PM. I slept through until 8 (DH got up with the kids today) so I could get dressed and go teach religious school.

It's 7:15 right now and I'm getting ready for bed again. I ended up taking a nap this afternoon because I was having trouble making it through the afternoon.

I feel as if I could have mono again. I had it when I was in high school. Boy, was that a bad time. I was also anorexic at the time, so it took me a while to recover, mainly because I was severely underweight to begin with and then lost an additional ten pounds being sick. Hmmm...maybe it wouldn't be all bad if I had mono again. Just kidding!

It could also be my thyroid. I just finally went about getting a blood test to check all that out. I haven't heard back from the doctor yet about it. While I would hope she would have contacted me if there was anything wrong with the test, but in reality, I know she has a lot of patients. So tomorrow I'm going to make an appointment for a physical. I hate to complain about myself, but clearly something is going on!

Good night.

2 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

Yikes,
Hope you are back on your feet soon. Nothing worse than being THAT tired!

Chaotic Mom said...

Hey, Rach, I've had mono, too, in high school. But do you have any other symptoms? I've had my thyroid checked as well. Same thing, really tired. I'm finally starting to accept mine might be stress, age, and HORMONAL changes. "Tired Mommy" syndrome. But at least you're getting checked out. Dang, I need to call for my check-up...

Hey, thanks for the nice comments re: Big Boy. He is a special kiddo. Fortunately, his teacher and counselor are working with us as a team. I see some hope for him. ;)