Since last week was all about the things that I used to be or still are self-concious about, I thought it would be nice to kind of do the opposite.
1. I got the kids' breakfast ready in the fridge yesterday, and encouraged them to take it out and set the table themselves this morning.
2. I came up with a new game to eventually get the boys to dress themselves independently - we tried it for the first time today.
3. The boys did not "win" the game and I stuck to the consequence: if they "beat the clock" they got to watch tv this morning, if they didn't, no t.v.
4. J, my two year old, potty trained before she turned two. I SHOULD have ONE that is easy! :)
5. A is reading already - blows me away every time he reads something new.
6. My boys are extremely polite and social.
7. J is catching up with them in both of those areas.
8. I did not volunteer to take over as co-leader at our Mothers and More meeting last night (it was tough keeping my mouth shut, but I did!).
9. I made the decision to not run again as president of my MOMS Club chapter, and I'm sticking with it.
10. I got through a lot of paperwork last week.
11. I finally pulled myself out of the indecision I was frozen in and decided which shed to buy - we're ordering it this weekend.
12. I relaxed myself enough with our money situation to allow us to also buy a pirate ship for the kids to climb on - they love it!
13. I remembered that it was Thursday and time to write my Thursday Thirteen all by myself!!!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants