1. DH is home for the summer.
2. We are able to communicate and listen to each other.
3. When we fight, we're able to take a break and come back to the discussion after we've had time to think about it, as we did today.
4. I'm making progress around the house!
5. I cleaned out J's room on Monday and it still is cleaned out today!
6. I've had some of my friends respond to my painting party evite that they can come on August 5th and help (we plan on painting EVERYTHING!) - if you are reading this and live in the area and did NOT receive an evite, let me know!!!
7. I was able to plan out when I can fit in various house projects for the next few weeks. I'm feeling really motivated - let's hope it keeps up!
8. I was able to come up with a system that DH and I think will work to make sure we both are helping equally (somewhat) around the house.
9. DH gets up with the kids tomorrow!
10. I'm going to a scapping weekend down the shore next weekend - woohoo!
11. A's IEP is next week - cannot wait to start therapies for him.
12. America's Got Talent was on last night - DH's and my guilty summer pleasure.
13. We chose not to go to a BBQ on July 4th, instead walking through IKEA together as a family and agreeing on lots of different things that we will be purchasing by the end of the summer. AGREEING is the key word in that sentence - so glad we were on the same page with all this stuff!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants