1. After waiting and waiting and waiting, we have A's IEP meeting today. I hope we are able to agree on good goals for him and are able to get all of his needs addressed.
2. I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon for a scrap weekend down the shore!!! The consultant who is running it will be making all of the food, we will be staying at her beach house which is across the street from the beach, I will have my own room - it sounds perfect!
3. My husband is home for the summer.
4. My husband agrees that watching the kids is a full-time job.
5. After being in charge of all five kids all day, DH expresses exhaustion and amazement that I do this every day. Hee hee hee. Glad he feels that way!
6. After describing all the different jobs I do around the house in addition to watching the kids, DH and I are working on different things each night to make the next day easier. I'm in charge of prepping the next day's dinner and he's now in charge of making the kids' breakfasts and lunches for the next day. And he's doing it without me nagging - sweet!
7. DH and I are on the same page with disciplining the kids. B just knocked over DN-A's Lego creation (we've been working on the rule that the kids are not allowed to knock over other people's stuff) so I sent him to time out. When he trudged into the living room where DH was sitting, he instructed B to sit down on the chair without missing a beat, even though he didn't even know what B did.
8. J is potty trained.
9. So is B.
10. We have A's IEP today and MAYBE will get some help written in with his potty training!
11. We got an appointment for a developmental pediatrician for A that is only three months away.
12. The archway between the living room and dining room has been widened and gives us a lot more room!
13. I went to my first Mothers and More meeting last night as co-leader - I LOVE that the position is CO-leader and that the other co-leader has been doing this for six months already. Very nice.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants