Sunday, May 20, 2007

A B Funny

The boys' teacher pulled me aside Friday to tell me my son's latest ego-centric conversation (my words, not hers):

The teacher was talking to another parent, telling her that, "the good news is (her son) did not use his hands but instead used his words."

B approached her very excitedly and asked, "But did you tell her the REALLY good news?"

"No, B," his teacher turned to him, "What is the really good news?"

"Our daddy is directing Seussical this summer!"

To B the best thing in the world is that daddy is going to be directing one of his favorite musicals again. It doesn't get much better than that for B, and he just had to share this amazing news with everyone.

1 comment:

Perky said...

That's adorable!!!! It's also very good news, indeed!!! Let me know when it will be -- we'll be there to cheer him on!!!