Here Are The Rules
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight Random Things About ME
1) I am quite good at tuning out my children when I need to (like right now) and continuing an adult conversation with another mom even through ten different interruptions.
2) I love reading good romantic suspense novels.
3) I ABSOLUTELY love the book 1, 2, 3, Magic: Effective Discipline for Children 2-12. It saved my sanity and the life of one of my children.
4) I have a pirate ship in the backyard.
5) I used to sing professionally at weddings but haven't done that in a few years.
6) Even though my daughter was incredulous that I knew how to teach, I was a public-school elementary teacher in my former (pre-kid) life.
7) I used to pretend my bike was a horse and would ride it all over the yard (give me a break, I was ten).
8) I spend WAY too much time on the computer (oh, wait, that would be true for most of us, wouldn't it).
And let's see, now I have to tag eight people. I'm not on my desktop computer right now which has all my favorite blogs on it, so let's see if I can think of eight blogs I like to read that have NOT already been tagged. I tag:
The Adventures of Dino Boy
I'm an Organizing Junkie!
Life in the Hundred-Acre Wood
Random Musings of a Crazed Momma
Rocks in my Dryer
Your God Loves Me Too