Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Rough morning

Whew! That was a whirlwind morning! I'm totally beat and MUST get to bed on time tonight. Oh boy. Was having a tough time getting/keeping DN-J on a schedule today - don't know why. Ultimately I have all three of the youngest kids napping and A and B are having their "quiet time" right now, so that's impressive. I think I need to lay down on the couch with the and shut my eyes for a little too. It just felt like every time I tried feeding the baby, one of the other kids would REALLY act up. And then DN-J would only take shorter naps this morning (shorter for her) which just got confusing.

Oh well, afternoon is upon us, and since they all only went down 20 minutes ago, maybe I have at least 30 minutes to shut my eyes for a little on the couch with one of the boys. Better do it fast!

No comments: