Thirteen Things I Wouldn't Like to Live Without
Please note I said things and not people!
- Cordless phone
- My glasses (They're only reading glasses, but I read all the time!)
- My sneakers (Now that I've started FLYlady, I really don't feel dressed without them.)
- TV - I love my dramas, unfortunately they're normally on at 10 o'clock.
- My Shark (not that I like housework, but this cordless vacuum makes such a difference after meals)
- VCR - makes life so much easier to know that if I desparately need a break, I can pop in a video for the kids
- My local FLYlady message board - these ladies are the most supportive amazing friends I could imagine
- My locking computer armoire - has saved my life to be able to keep A completely away from the computer
- My crockpot
- My scrapbooks and supplies
- My BLOG
Please let me know if you do a Thursday Thirteen as well and I'll leave a link to yours, now that I know how to do that!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens:
- Pink Chihuahua Princess (love the name)