Sunday, April 02, 2006

Aren't I the tech geek?!!

I just fooled around in the template some and not only figured out how to add some of the blogs that I read, I also figured out how to change the look of the different rings I belong to. It doesn't look great, but it's a lot better! And I figured it out by myself through trial and error.

I was going to go over a friend's house who has a new baby to help her out today, but I now have a full-fledged cold, so she doesn't want me there (I don't blame her). That leaves me with an almost two hours here without kids - what to do?!!!

Okay:
Laundry
10 minutes per room
Dust
Vacuum

If time, I'm going to try to work on sorting the kids' clothing! I'm tired, my eyes burn, my ears itch, and I can't stop coughing, but DH asked me today, when I was still planning on going to my friend's, "Uh . . . when will you be back here to maybe get some stuff done at home?" Can't disappoint. He wanted so badly to clean so much around the house today, but he was in charge of the kids all day yesterday and most of the morning today while I was at work. He was stressing himself out about it, though he did get a lot done. I would love to finish cleaning the house (for the day) by the time he gets here to pick me up. Here goes.

No comments: