2. If ever I wished A was potty trained it's days like today when the excess amounts of raisins and prunes I have been giving my children to counteract the constipating effects of all the matzah we've been eating have resulted in severe diaper rash.
3. I hate that A hates having his diaper changed so much right now (understandably) that he screams and kicks.
4. Getting kicked in the face by your four year old is not a fun way to start the day.
5. I actually got some gardening done in the front of the house, the unfenced part, yesterday, something I have not been able to do during the day since the boys were small enough to have them in two exasaucers so they wouldn't go anywhere.
6. I'm so glad that Passover is over today!
7. We're celebrating with PB&J sandwiches today at my sister's house.
8. I couldn't take the complaints about breakfast anymore and told my kids that Passover was over this morning so I could give them cereal (and eat my bowl of cereal in front of them).
9. I have to get the kids and I ready to go in fifteen minutes - why am I sitting here at the computer?!!
10. After reading all the comments I have gotten the past couple of days (thank you for all the things to think about) I realize that I have been too hard on myself.
11. Knowing that I'm being too hard on myself doesn't make me want to have a cleaned up organized house any less.
12. I wish I could get someone to come in, "Clean Sweep" my house, and let me take it from there.
13. Only ten more hours until bedtime.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. Mom Nancy, Becky, Master Enigma, Mary Ann, Carmen, Chaotic Mom, TNC , Chilady, M-J, Ames (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants