Saturday, April 01, 2006

That's It!

They've driven me over the edge.
I'm leaving. I'm running away. Seriously, DH can watch them - they want Daddy all day anyway, the kids will be thrilled. I don't know where I'm going yet, and I'm not sure when/if I'm coming back, but if I don't go now I'm not sure what I'll do.
Not sure when I'll update next - just have to go.





















APRIL FOOLS!!!!
Did I fool you with that? Maybe, just a little? I suck with April Fools' jokes, but thought I'd try anyway.

5 comments:

Heather said...

DARN!!!! I was gonna say -- STOP BY AND PICK ME UP!

Mom Nancy said...

I was all ready to offer you a place in Baton Rouge!

jess said...

totally got me!

M-j said...

Sorry,
didn't fall for it because you are way too level headed and kind for that.
And because my April Fool's joke was better! PBLTT! (see flylady site)

Chaotic Mom said...

Geez, I was going to invite you over here, too!