Saturday, April 15, 2006

I'm so friggin' lazy!

Even after I wrote that last post, I STILL didn't get moving right away. I mean, I did eventually, and I guess that's what counts. The clothes are 95% sorted, and I was able to go through 1/2 my box of papers at Border's. Not bad. But I didn't use this one day that I had as I should have. I'm so pissed at myself.

I'm tired of this. So from now on, I'm reporting in on my FLYing everyday. I HAVE to do at least 15 minutes every day on the house. At the very least. I just get so overwhelmed and then look around and realize that it will take so long to make it look the way I want it to look that I just don't want to do ANYTHING. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. So this is it - a fresh start. Hey, I'm allowed to declare a fresh start whenever I want. Doesn't matter if I do it every few months or so. This time I feel I'll follow through. Or else. Hold me accountable, Internet!

3 comments:

Heather said...

RACHEL!!!!! Toss the stinkin thinkin RIGHT NOW lady! I will come over there with pointy shoes -if you will retun the favor anyway!

Domestic Goddess said...

You are being WAY too hard on yourself! You deserve a day to do nothing, so don't be mean to yourself. You are NOT dumb!
You are doing a great job, despite feeling like you wasted a day. There is no such thing!

Anonymous said...

Ditto everything Heather and Marj said!!!! Give yourself a break! You're essentially raising five little kids and doing a pretty darn good job of it! I'm impressed with everything you do!